Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

From Roasting Pan to Touchscreen Roasting Machines


Turkey is known as a Tea drinker country however Coffee has a bigger and older role in the culture of Turkish people. This can be a subject of another post because here I want to talk about another issue. As widely known Ethiopia is accepted as the birth place of coffee and that is true without any suspicion. I am also sure that nobody can deny the role of Turkey introducing the coffee worldwide. Keeping this in mind, I find quite natural the fact that why Turkey has many coffee roaster manufacturers. Turkish people have been, dealing with coffee (I mainly mean roasting) since the 15th Century. (Below you can see some pictures of traditional roasting equipment). Thanks to this long history, knowledge and love, roasters have been developed with emerging technology and craftsmanship. In the worldwide market there are many roaster manufacturers and many of them are Turkish inevitably. If you need more details about these manufacturers please email me or keep looking for the new posts where I would like to look through all. Email: osmanmerdan@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment